Monday, December 24, 2007

Starting it up!

I had started blogging back a couple of years ago and then I have let it go completely--so much that if you can believe this, I forgot my URL and so who knows where the old one is! Anywho, I enjoy reading everyone else's blogs so much that I have set a goal for myself to keep this on up. It will help to get our daily happenings somewhere and then I can go back to them at my leisure. Getting geared up for the festivies of the next two days. So excited to see Madison and Fisher's face when they open their presents.

We tried to cut back this year on gifts (actually cut a few people off of the list completely). I don't know what it is , maybe because I did not keep up with my spending over the years, but we really spend alot of money for Christmas. I was shocked at my total. (I won't share it, because it will just make my pocket book ache more). Maybe I need to start early for next year, but really how does anyone do that? I know that Madison has changed her mind 500 times, and each time she sees Santa that changes too. I will say that my sister got me hooked on fishingfordeals.com and it has been very addictive. That website has lead me to many great deals--check it out--you will thank me later!

2 comments:

Staci said...

I'll have to check out that site sometime! Happy holidays! :-)

Maureen said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you. Hope you have a safe and happy holiday.