Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ahh, Tuesday, tomorrow is Wednesday and it will be half over. See how I am? Wishing my life away. It is such a vicious circle. :)

Tomorrow I go for a biopsy of a little knot that I have on my neck. They are going to do it with a very small needle (Lord please let it be the tiny tinest needle ever). They tell me it will be a piece of cake. No need to numb the area (uh, what??). I guess I am trusting "they" and not worrying about it. I was supposed to have this done back in December, but my diseased gall bladder got in the way of my good time and I ended up in the hospital for 4 glorious days.

Hey, I just reminded myself of that chick on "Rock of Love" the very first episode, I cannot remember her name, but she got drunk right off the bat and kept telling everyone, "don't threaten me with a good time" --don't act like you didn't watch it--I will admit it--I was glued to the TV. It sucked me in and guess what? It's coming back! Can't wait. I tell you, whoever invented reality TV hit a gold mine. I am totally into it. I can't help myself. Cheesy, I know.

My son learned a new word "today". He is so cute saying it. I also bought him some crocs today--he looks so adorable in them--I will have to post some pictures of them. Madison got new crocs too-ones with fur. You know it's great having kids because stuff that you so would not wear yourself always looks too darn cute on the kiddos. Like, I would probably never wear furry crocs, but they are adorable on her. Also picked her up some new pj's, she has to have a good bit of dental stuff done on Friday at the crack of dawn, so we are getting geared up for that. I am trying to make it not so horrible for her. Poor thing has to be sedated.

Off to bed, to say my prayers that I can make it through the procedure tomorrow without screaming.

No comments: