Saturday, January 5, 2008

Yawn............................

Don't you just love the weekends? I think that I seriously live for them. It is awful, but every morning during the week I am counting down the days until my next day off. Work just gets so stressful sometimes and I feel like it is breaking me down. I have got to make some changes. I am constantly rushing around during the week that when I get home at night, all I want to do is be lazy, which is not good. I just get so mentally drained from the work day, that it makes me physically drained as well. Any ideas from anyone would be much appreciated! Bought a sleep machine today at Bed, Bath and Beyond, which was recommended from my sis who says that it has done wonders for her. I am off to try it out......sweet dreams!

No comments: